Industrial Engineering Jobs
This page contains Job Descriptions for Industrial Engineering Jobs that we have available.
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Job Title = Industrial Engineer
Status = Full time salary with benefits.
Education Required = BS Degree in Industrial Engineering.
Experience Required = 10+ years of experience. Standards work experience preferred.
Position Description = The candidate will be responsible for developing standardized work times and creative engineering
solutions in a fast paced Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) environment. This person will be responsible for helping to
integrate Engineering and Capacity Planning to achieve a 70% cycle time reduction, 100% on time delivery, and Six Sigma
quality. Must be a results-oriented, strong problem solver that works well in a team environment. The candidate should
have strong communication skills and proven success with mistake-proofing manufacturing processes. Company is a contract
manufacturer to the electronics industry, producing custom electronic modules, sub-systems, and/or final products for
telecommunication, military, pharmaceutical, and commercial markets.
Location = Williamsport, PA
Job Title = Plant Engineer
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = B.S. Engineering
Experience Required = 8 years related experience with a engineering degree, or equivalent job experience.
Position Description = A leading manufacturer of urethane products for the corrugated box industry is seeking a qualified
Plant Engineer. The Plant Engineer will plan, direct, and coordinate manufacturing processes in our industrial plant.
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and
workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts,
and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules,
and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Applies statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements and potential.
- PLC programming and knowledge of Microsoft products required. The ability to learn and become proficient in other
computer programs is necessary.
Location = Houston, TX area
- Machinery and equipment, design, re-design, layout and maintenance planning
- Drawings, mechanical, electrical, and complete understanding of the processes.
- QC documentation, knowledge of thorough and complete processes.
- Work instructions and documentation, knowledge of the process from start to finish, departmentally, corporate wide.
- Computer skills, proficient in solid works and PLC programming.
- Understanding of Project planning and design, with cost justifications.
- Evaluation of existing processes, with constant improvement goals.
Job Title = Demand Planner
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = Industrial Engineering degree from an accredited university.
Experience Required = 3-5 years experience in relevant field.
A focus in project management, logistics or transportation.
Inventory planning, operation/supply chain experience.
Position Description = As a key member of the Operations department, this position is responsible for all forecasting and
pricing activities associated with customers, Products and project. The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast
models for customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing and
finance. This position is the integration point for the sales and operations of the Company. Reports directly to the company
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Forecast and Demand Planning
New Opportunity Analysis
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of
a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models,
and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect
updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with Sales and the customer to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Supply Planning and the customer to obtain and
ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Build procedures, systems and models to foresee market demand trends, to predict demand fluctuation, match and
cover real customer needs
- Present, solicit, and assess feedback on the various forecasts from Sales, and
- the customer.
- Review sales plans, customer budget updates or latest estimates and demand drivers.
- Prepare production plans.
- Review resulting statistical forecast model.
- Prepare and maintain relevant reports pertaining to demand planning process.
Project feasibility analyses, logistics planning and strategy, project management.
Implement and communicate cost allocations, develop cost models that would include but not limited to depreciation,
transportation and reverse logistics costs.
Asset Performance Analysis
- Insure proper use of assets; eliminate misuse, idle stock, minimize cycle time, and maximize revenue, profit and CAP
- Identify and set up asset performance measures and publish standard KPI reports.
- Provide guidance in defining data policies, processes and tools for IT Systems.
- Control inventory levels.
Location = Riverside, CA
- A customer demand forecast which incorporates current and accurate market information that allows the Company to
correctly predict customer demand and provide its supply chain with the appropriate information to plan how to meet
that customer demand.
- Improved relationships among planning, sales and finance, which will lead to effective knowledge sharing and an
optimal consensus, forecast to better, guide the Company.
- Refined systems and methods to continually improve forecasts so that the Company can better anticipate customer
- Execute with excellence in the area of customer replenishment and feedbacks to the supply chain.
Position Title = Tooling Engineer / Program Manager
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = High School Graduate or equivalent
Experience Required =
Tool & Die Journeyman or 4 years experience with Tool & Die
10 years Progressive Die Manufacturing experience required
Auto Cad and GD&T knowledge and experience
Position Description = Company provides manufacturing and engineering services to a wide variety of industries including
automotive and construction. Looking for a Tooling Engineer / Program Manager.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Facilitate product launch in conjunction with customer, vendor and staff specifically with regard to
tooling. Maintain contact with internal and external vendors to monitor design quality and progress of tooling construction
SECONDARY FUNCTION: Work with engineers from all departments to ensure efficient material flow and or parts processing
for new or existing jobs, areas and work centers. Assist in all areas of project related engineering functions.
Responsible for tool placement, follow-up, and monitoring the progress of tool and die set construction.
Ensure that materials and tools are available for projects.
Ensure final drawings are received.
Work with the engineering team to evaluate engineering drawings, strip layouts and functional gages based on customer
requirements and function.
Receive, quote, and make design/engineering changes.
Receive part prints to design new tooling based on customer requirements and function.
Attend Smooth Start Up meetings to evaluate engineering drawings and make recommendations relating to tool & die
production, progressive dies, required gages and fixtures and prototype development.
Travel - domestic and international required
Follows all applicable TS16949 policies, procedures and work instructions.
Location = Strongsville OH