Business Development Manager - Jacksonville, FL
This page contains Job Description for Business Development Manager in Jacksonville, Florida
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Business Development Manager
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = Bachelor's degree preferred.
Experience Required =
Position Description = Company is a fast growing, wholesale Distributor of Utility and Pole line hardware. Their products
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development or Sales involving Utility distribution & Transmission line hardware or
- Experience in the Transmission & Distribution industry is a big plus.
constitute low voltage Pole line Hardware, Insulators and Ground Rods. Products manufactured are UL and RUS approved.
The market for their products include: Investor Owned, Municipal, Cooperative Utilities, and Distributors, located throughout
the United States.
The candidate should be able to provide evidence of accomplishments.
Location = Jacksonville, FL
- Over 5 Years of experience in Business Development/ Sales in the similar capacity of Utility distribution & Transmission
line hardware company.
- Develops and maintains business relationships with National Utility Distribution firms. Strategically plans customer
visits to cultivate relationships, perform presentations, offer innovative programs and communicate plans.
- Researches, develops and acquires large account opportunities. Effectively communicates competitive strengths and
develops strategy to acquire competitive business.
- Develops and executes profitable business plans for managing existing and newly acquired accounts and implements
those plans effectively.
- Negotiates national agreements and rebate programs consistent with management goals.
- Development of the New products in Transmission & Distributions
- Teams with individuals within sales, and other key personnel to communicate account plans, pricing, and offer
assistance to drive sales.
- Moderate to extensive Travel
- Experience in the Transmission & Distribution industry is a big plus!