Construction Management Cost Analyst - Lake Charles, LA
This page contains Job Description for Construction Management Cost Analyst in Lake Charles, Louisiana
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Construction Management Cost Analyst
Position Description =
This discipline is responsible for projecting, analyzing and managing labor and material costs for all phases of design and
PREFERRED SKILLS: It is preferred that the candidate have experience in an industrial environment, specifically in a
- Analyzes specifications, including sketches, blueprints, bills of material, or sample layouts and calculates production
costs using labor and material pricing schedules and historical data.
- Provides post-construction cost analysis as a basis for relevant decision making.
- Prepares and analyzes project related reports.
- Follows up on customer quotes and contacts vendors for material pricing.
- Requires extensive knowledge of designs, processes, and procedures.
- Supports the engineering functions from design through construction.
- Communicates with other engineering functions, including design, process, production, quality and reliability.
- Analyzes production methods to ensure time and cost goals are reached.
- Under general direction, uses engineering plans and specifications to produce detail cash flow (cost) schedules,
material requirements lists and plans for construction.
- Checks construction activity to provide a controlled flow of materials timed to meet project requirements.
- Works with management to organize schedule changes due to backlogs, design changes, and material or labor
shortages. Prepares work orders for construction or purchase requests based on construction schedules.
- Evaluates construction specifications and data to determine processes, tool and manpower requirements.
chemical manufacturing plant, but refinery, power, pulp and paper, etc. will be considered.
Location = Lake Charles, LA