Field Service Engineer II - Southeast - Based out of Georgia
This page contains Job Description for Field Service Engineer II - Southeast - Based out of Georgia
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Field Service Engineer II - Southeast
Education Required = Associate Degree in electronics Engineering Technology or Military training in an electronics related
Experience Required = Minimum 4 years’ experience in the troubleshooting and repair of electronic equipment. Experience in
lieu of education will be considered.
Position Description = Represents and support the Company in the field service department based in our SE region location
by providing technical solutions to our customers in the in the Southeast United States, through equipment installations,
repair or replacement and customer training, according to Company schedules, procedures, and standards.
- Complete equipment inspection, repair and installation as directed.
- Effectively manages assigned territory, including start-up and following up on service problems escalations.
- Provide limited training to facility personnel in the operation and maintenance of installed equipment as directed.
- Responsible for providing technical services, ranging from start-up and service to troubleshooting, repair and
maintenance of complex electronic/optical sorting machines for the food and plastics industry.
- Provide technical support both via e-mail and telephone to customers, producing professional technical and service
reports, occasionally assisting as needed either in the Company Houston facility or other territories with the USA.
- Factory Expert that troubleshoots, recommends equipment and changeover parts, suggests modifications, and
provides limited technical training on-site.
- This position also requires standing, bending, stooping, crawling under machines, climbing of ladders, lifting weight
Location = Based out of Georgia (Company's Headquarters are in Houston, TX)
- Must be proficient in the use of electronic test equipment and computer literate.
- Must be willing to travel 80% of the time within the USA.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently are required as well as strong sense of
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus, but not necessary.