Marketing Design Representative - Houston, TX
This page contains Job Descriptions for Marketing Design Representative in Houston, Texas
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Marketing Design Representative
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Experience Required = 1-2 years of related marketing experience.
Position Description =
PURPOSE OF JOB
The marketing specialist will assist in executing all marketing activities as directed by the Marketing Services Manager
- Coordinate all company promotional activities to include: print advertising, create and produce new products
brochures, creating and writing of direct mail materials, producing press releases in trade magazines, web site
updates as well as a variety of administrative duties.
- Organize all aspects of trade shows, including at times, the manning of trade booth to assist with in booth inquiries of
current product line and applications. Assist in the follow up of leads generated from trade shows both in form of mail
outs and follow up calling.
- Support sales managers and sales offices with marketing materials and presentation materials through Power Point.
- Maintain sales contacts database; customer records and sales information records.
- Assist with marketing research data and competitive products analysis.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with 1-2 years of related marketing experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills as well as detail oriented.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills with experience of Word, Excel, Access, and Power point. Knowledge in desktop publishing
programs and graphics software.
- Ability to work independently, as a team member and with external sales managers.
- Aptitude with technical products an advantage.
- The candidates need to be detail oriented and able to write and present very well.
- Must be able to write creative marketing material using professional and correct grammar – this should be reflected in
your portfolio. Should be able to handle every type of marketing job from the most menial to high end marketing
Location = Houston, TX
- Work Percentage – 30% Design - 70% Marketing
- Marketing and business Development – Experience with Industrial/Technical Equipment Manufacturing and Distribution
- CMS experience – NOT REQUIRED
- Graphics Photoshop Package - Version is CS5, V 12.0
- ACT experience – REQUIRED, Heavy experience
- 3D Experience – NOT REQUIRED
- Able to develop marketing material for website content, fliers, brochures, proposals, tradeshows and networking
exhibitions, presentations, press releases, etc.
- Technical design skills include Web Design, Adobe CS6 (InDesign , Photshop, Illustrator) and MS Office (Word, Excel,
- Organize and coordinate company events, including sponsorships, tradeshows and conferences