Order Services Manager / Supervisor - Houston, Texas
This page contains Job Description for Order Services Manager / Supervisor In Houston, Texas
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
|Copyright© 2011 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Job Title = Order Services Manager / Supervisor
Experience Required = Minimum 5 years experience in customer service in a manufacturing company, 5 years supervisory
Education Required = College degree preferred
Job Description =
- MRP and manufacturing, knowledge of SYTELINE, although not required bi-lingual candidates are a plus, they must
speak, read, write Spanish in a professional manner.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word and Outlook), SYTELINE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong detail orientation
- Import/export experience preferred
Location = Houston, TX
- Manage international ordering, and fulfillment for more than $50 million dollars in revenue per year.
- Oversee and manage quote preparation and presentation. Close coordination with management and field sales
colleagues is essential.
- Manage day to day support and order processing for company's products and services.
- Implement policies regarding order processing, timeframes, and work flow.
- Lead and participate in process improvement projects that pertain to order processing.
- Oversee price quoting and negotiation for various customer contracts and negotiated agreements.
- Maintain specialized and in-depth knowledge of company' products/services and industry alternative service providers,
including an understanding of the interrelationships of company' Agents.
- Bi-Lingual is a plus, speak, read and write Spanish fluently and professionally.