Programmer - Omaha, NE
This page contains Job Description for Programmer in Omaha, Nebraska
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Programmer
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Experience Required = Programming experience with high level languages, such as C#, ASP.net MVC, Python, Java;
Experience with SQL databases.
Position Description = We are looking for a programmer with experience in high level languages, such as C#, ASP.net MVC,
- Use High Level Languages, such as C#, ASP.net, Python, Java.
- Create and maintain data acquisition software (Desktop Applications)
- Maintain and develop SQL databases and ASP.net MVC web interfaces for the databases
- Supports existing software and code used for production product acceptance equipment
- Develop PLC programs and control schemes to support various cyclic testing tasks.
- Design, procure, build and maintain testing machines used to test production units and prototypes.
- Use hand tools and hand held power tools to build test setups and control panels.
- Operate testing software to perform and records test data.
- Operate test machinery and equipment used by software to test product performance.
- Use high level languages, such as C#, ASP.net MVC, Python, Java.
- SQL databases
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Use of hand tools and hand held power tools
Location = Omaha, NE
- Proficient in windows command line
- Proficient use of Linux base operating systems including command line
- Program for and use ModBus, RS-232, RS-485 protocols
- Program multi-threaded software
- Program using SoC, and DRY techniques
- Basic networking/communication knowledge
- Design, procure, build and maintain control panels
- PLC and control schemes
- Building and modifying electronic devices and boards