SEC Reporting Manager Job - Tulsa, OK
This page contains Job Description for SEC Reporting Manager Job in Tulsa, Oklahoma
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = SEC Reporting Manager
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Experience Required =.
Position Description =
- Minimum (8)+ years of experience in either public accounting, external reporting or any combination of each
- Experience in SEC filings required
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP and SEC regulations
- Deadline oriented, with ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong research skills and excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively lead, motivate and provide direction to others
- Ability to interact and coordinate with many departments within the company, upper management and the external
- Advanced understanding of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Location = Tulsa, OK
- CPA preferred
- Prepares monthly and quarterly internal and external financial information in regards to SEC reporting.
- Ensures documents are prepared in accordance with and follow reporting regulations
- Liaise with external auditors and coordinate SEC audit processes
- Evaluate the proper accounting treatment for complex or non-standard transactions and stay abreast of technical
- Strategic projects and analysis as assigned
- Communicates with various departments within organization as needed in regards to analysis and reporting.
- Maintains proper internal control environment supporting quarterly certifications.
- Reviews and approves preparation of the financial statements, footnotes, weighted average share calculations,
dilutive shares, and stock compensation expense.
- Assists in technical accounting research and the preparation of supporting documentation, analyses