Senior Reservoir Engineer - Houston, TX
This page contains Job Description for Senior Reservoir Engineer in Houston, Texas
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Senior Reservoir Engineer
Education Required = Bachelors Degree in Petroleum Engineering, Geology, or other related field
Experience Required =
Position Description = The Reservoir Engineer would be primarily responsible for managing reservoir engineering and
- 5+ years experience in hydraulic fracturing design
- 2 years experience in shale oil and gas field
- Experience in well completion, knowledgeable in treating and completion
simulation support for enhanced oil recovery process design and evaluation. The right candidate will also be responsible for
leading and participating in various reservoir studies in the evaluation of Enhanced Oil Recovery. The Reservoir Engineer will
use state-of-the-art tools, methodologies and technologies to optimize the value of existing and future assets. This is a Sr.
Level/Partner position with opportunity.
Location = Houston
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of technical specialists and partners as necessary
- Ability to prioritize job duties and multi-task
- Ability to communicate results and interpretations to management
- A self-starter, ability to work with little supervision
- Analytical thinker, attention to detail
- Oral and written communication skills
- Part-time or Partner, possible share-holder opportunity