Software Engineer - Fixed Income Securities - Framingham, MA
This page contains Job Description for Software Engineer - Fixed Income Securities in Framingham, MA
|Copyright© 2015 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Software Engineer - Fixed Income Securities
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = PhD or Master's is preferred.
Experience Required =
• 3+ years of programming experience in C.
• 3+ years of software engineering experience in financial product software.
• Background in Fixed Income Securities is a plus.
Position Description = Company provides expert consulting, custom programming and innovative software products for
investment firms. They have been a leader in the development and implementation of Trading, Portfolio Management, and
Looking for an experienced Software Engineer that has proven experience with financial products. Working knowledge of
fixed income securities is critical. Must have strong programming experience in C and must be able to own and support the
code but also able to grasp and understand esoteric bond nuances and "bond math".
Bottom line requirements
1. 3+ years of programming experience in C.
2. PhD or Master's is preferred.
3. 3+ years of software engineering experience in financial product software.
4. Local or close enough for a short easy move.
5. Background in Fixed Income Securities is a plus.
Location = Framingham, MA