Software Engineer - Rockford, IL
This page contains Job Description for Software Engineer in Rockford, Illinois
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Software Engineer
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = BA or BS in Computer Science or related field or sufficient experience in a software development
Experience Required = 3+ years in software development with C++ and database design/development using one or more
common databases (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual C++, and Windows-based development.
Machine Vision experience is a plus.
Experience with Source Control Systems and with Matlab are pluses.
Position Description = We are looking for a software engineer with with C++ and database design and development using
one or more common databases like Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
The Software Engineer - Windows GUI and Database Development for the Composites Division will work with a development
team that develops software dedicated to the design and manufacturing of composite structures for a variety of applications
including, but not limited to , aerospace vehicles .
* Develop Windows user interface (GUI) and database function according to project designs
* Ensure products and services provided by the company meet the highest standards
* Work closely with the development team to meet deadlines and company goals
* Demonstrate continuous improvement philosophy
* Provide appropriate documentation during development process
* Programming skills in C++ for Windows applications required
* Proficient in database design.
* Strong math and 3D graphics skills a plus
* Machine Vision experience is a plus
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Flexible work attitude and excellent team player
* Must be a US Citizen
Location = Rockford, IL