Transmission Engineer - Power - Oklahoma City, OK
This page contains Job Description for Transmission Engineer - Power in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Transmission Engineer - Power
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = BSEE or BSCE
Experience Required = 5+ years of experience in Electrical Power Design, preferably for Municipalities or Electric Coops.
Position Description = PE license required
Consulting Engineering Firm looking for a Power Transmission Engineer.
Responsibilities focus on electric substation, transmission and distribution design, planning and construction for electric
cooperative and electric municipal system clients.
Location = Oklahoma City, OK
- Design new transmission lines (69 kV through 345 kV) with single pole and H-frame structures
- Knowledge of wood, steel and concrete structures
- Design modifications and upgrades to existing transmission lines
- Perform foundation design
- Perform field engineering, staking, and inspection
- Preparation of system planning studies
- Preparation of cost estimates
- Provide engineering support for operations of electrical power systems
- Project management
- Implementation/use of various software programs, specifically PLS-CAD
- Some travel required