Vice President, Marketing - Tulsa, OK
This page contains Job Description for Vice President, Marketing Job in Tulsa, Oklahoma
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Vice President, Marketing
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field. MBA desired.
Experience Required =. 7+ years’ experience in corporate marketing environments. Must be able to provide recent examples
of demonstrated success in a leadership role. Previous experience working in business-to-business markets is required; as
well as experience marketing across diverse markets using a single branded name. Must be able to deal with ambiguity and
changing business priorities.
Position Description = The Vice President, Marketing provides global leadership and management of all division strategic
marketing, pricing, product and sales administration initiatives. This position will head a team to drive strategic direction and
growth throughout the company.
Key Job Elements:
- Corporate and product marketing, branding, campaign development and execution.
- Provide leadership to Sales Administration team, plus support customers and internal stakeholders regarding process
improvement and administrative support of corporate CRM system.
- Managing integrated marketing communications and graphics team.
- Partnering with the sales organization with regard to competitive positioning and strategic messaging.
- Developing annual marketing communications plan which details objectives and activities in alignment with sales goals.
- Managing the marketing communications department budget and aspects of print, internet, email, event marketing
and lead generation.
- Responsible for public relations, media, tradeshow management and marketing campaigns.
- Market Intelligence and research.
- Responsible for developing and implementing pricing strategies that maximize the company's profitability.
Location = Tulsa, OK
- Responsible for driving key analysis, including competitive analysis and new market development.
- Partner with Sales, Finance and Executive leadership to manage and enhance the company's pricing structures,
capabilities, and policies based on insights from internal and external sources including: market trends, dynamics and
customer research. Accountable for ensuring all pricing policies & procedures are in full compliance with corporate
goals and objectives.
- Strong understanding of overall business including market trends and analytics and provides understanding of market
and consumer/customer research data to the organization.
- Manage financial analysis to ensure product pricing and profitability targets are achieved, as well as, product
forecasting, competitive analysis, product life cycle planning.
- Strategizing with senior management regarding global corporate branding and marketing strategies, strategic pricing,
and executing these strategies through the day-to-day operations of the existing marketing communications team.
- Develop and manage the marketing communications budget, manage key vendor partnerships and ensure the success
of all marketing communications deliverables - deliverables to include all company and product positioning in multiple
markets (working in conjunction with Product Managers), as well as all marketing communications, community outreach
events and other relevant tasks as required.