This page contains Job Descriptions for marketing jobs that we have available.
|Copyright© 2014 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Vice President, Marketing
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field. MBA desired.
Experience Required =. 7+ years’ experience in corporate marketing environments. Must be able to provide recent examples
of demonstrated success in a leadership role. Previous experience working in business-to-business markets is required; as
well as experience marketing across diverse markets using a single branded name. Must be able to deal with ambiguity and
changing business priorities.
Position Description = The Vice President, Marketing provides global leadership and management of all division strategic
marketing, pricing, product and sales administration initiatives. This position will head a team to drive strategic direction and
growth throughout the company.
Key Job Elements:
- Corporate and product marketing, branding, campaign development and execution.
- Provide leadership to Sales Administration team, plus support customers and internal stakeholders regarding process
improvement and administrative support of corporate CRM system.
- Managing integrated marketing communications and graphics team.
- Partnering with the sales organization with regard to competitive positioning and strategic messaging.
- Developing annual marketing communications plan which details objectives and activities in alignment with sales goals.
- Managing the marketing communications department budget and aspects of print, internet, email, event marketing
and lead generation.
- Responsible for public relations, media, tradeshow management and marketing campaigns.
- Market Intelligence and research.
- Responsible for developing and implementing pricing strategies that maximize the company's profitability.
Location = Tulsa, OK
- Responsible for driving key analysis, including competitive analysis and new market development.
- Partner with Sales, Finance and Executive leadership to manage and enhance the company's pricing structures,
capabilities, and policies based on insights from internal and external sources including: market trends, dynamics and
customer research. Accountable for ensuring all pricing policies & procedures are in full compliance with corporate
goals and objectives.
- Strong understanding of overall business including market trends and analytics and provides understanding of market
and consumer/customer research data to the organization.
- Manage financial analysis to ensure product pricing and profitability targets are achieved, as well as, product
forecasting, competitive analysis, product life cycle planning.
- Strategizing with senior management regarding global corporate branding and marketing strategies, strategic pricing,
and executing these strategies through the day-to-day operations of the existing marketing communications team.
- Develop and manage the marketing communications budget, manage key vendor partnerships and ensure the success
of all marketing communications deliverables - deliverables to include all company and product positioning in multiple
markets (working in conjunction with Product Managers), as well as all marketing communications, community outreach
events and other relevant tasks as required.
Position Title = Marketing Design Representative
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Experience Required = 1-2 years of related marketing experience.
Position Description =
PURPOSE OF JOB
The marketing specialist will assist in executing all marketing activities as directed by the Marketing Services Manager
- Coordinate all company promotional activities to include: print advertising, create and produce new products
brochures, creating and writing of direct mail materials, producing press releases in trade magazines, web site
updates as well as a variety of administrative duties.
- Organize all aspects of trade shows, including at times, the manning of trade booth to assist with in booth inquiries of
current product line and applications. Assist in the follow up of leads generated from trade shows both in form of mail
outs and follow up calling.
- Support sales managers and sales offices with marketing materials and presentation materials through Power Point.
- Maintain sales contacts database; customer records and sales information records.
- Assist with marketing research data and competitive products analysis.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with 1-2 years of related marketing experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills as well as detail oriented.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills with experience of Word, Excel, Access, and Power point. Knowledge in desktop publishing
programs and graphics software.
- Ability to work independently, as a team member and with external sales managers.
- Aptitude with technical products an advantage.
- The candidates need to be detail oriented and able to write and present very well.
- Must be able to write creative marketing material using professional and correct grammar – this should be reflected in
your portfolio. Should be able to handle every type of marketing job from the most menial to high end marketing
Location = Houston, TX
- Work Percentage – 30% Design - 70% Marketing
- Marketing and business Development – Experience with Industrial/Technical Equipment Manufacturing and Distribution
- CMS experience – NOT REQUIRED
- Graphics Photoshop Package - Version is CS5, V 12.0
- ACT experience – REQUIRED, Heavy experience
- 3D Experience – NOT REQUIRED
- Able to develop marketing material for website content, fliers, brochures, proposals, tradeshows and networking
exhibitions, presentations, press releases, etc.
- Technical design skills include Web Design, Adobe CS6 (InDesign , Photshop, Illustrator) and MS Office (Word, Excel,
- Organize and coordinate company events, including sponsorships, tradeshows and conferences