Other Engineering Jobs
This page contains Job Descriptions for other Engineering Jobs that we have available.
Position Title = Senior Micro-Technology Development Engineer
Education Required = MS/PhD degree in an advanced engineering/science based discipline and/ or equivalent work
experience or a BS with 7 plus years of experience in a high paced field of Micro-Engineering
Years Experience Required = 7+
Position Description = A worldwide manufacturer of disposal contact lens is seeking a Senior Micro-Technology Development
Engineer, whose responsibilities include helping develop and apply the science in designing, handling and manufacturing of
This position requires a wide diversity of technical knowledge, which will be applied in developing key micro technologies. The
individual’s expertise will allow the development team to design and test new equipment prototype devices and products,
ensure that prototype equipment devices meets all company specifications and guidelines from the design to product start-
up, and help develop core competencies around key technology enablers which will allow for the design, assembly and test
of micro devices in a timely and efficient manner.
Experience assembling high tolerance precision devices is required. Experience in the Medical-Device industry is preferred.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with proven ability to multi-task and prioritize is required. The Senior Micro-
Technology Development Engineer must be an advocate for continuous improvement and will possess excellent interpersonal
and written communication skills. The candidate must be highly experienced in Micro-Assembly and Micro-Automation. They
must be able to design, build and test Micro-Technological products. The candidate will be working on product and
technological concepts on a daily basis. They will be developing complex and dynamic solutions in the area of Micro-
Technology. Pharmaceutical experience is required.
Job Location = Jacksonville, Florida
Position Title = Coastal Engineer
Education Required = MS or PhD in related curricula
Years Experience Required = 7+
Position Description = Fast-growing Baton Rouge-based engineering firm has openings for coastal scientists and engineers.
Seven years of experience, MS or PhD in related curricula required. Expertise in oceanic, coastal and estuarine processes,
geomorphology of the coast, storm and long term wave analysis, shore protection and modeling of coastal processes are
Job Location = Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Position Title = Business Development Manager
Education Required = Combination of technical, engineering and business administration degrees preferred. Engineering
Bachelors degree required. Business background and MBA will be a plus
Experience Required = Five years experience in sales of engineering or related field
Position Description = A California-based engineering company focused on development, engineering and design of
renewable power plants is seeking a Business Development Manager. The company is the subsidiary of a global engineering
and design company based in Europe.
Sale of energy related services that focus on the development, engineering, procurement, and construction activities to bring
renewable energy power plants on line. Renewable resources will focus on solar thermal, photovoltaic, wind, and biomass,
combined cycles, biofuels and biogas. Responsibilities will include:
The scope will be diverse and services may include:
- Prepare and present marketing materials to obtain service contracts.
- Identify potential customers, which will include power developers, EPC contractors, utilities, and financial investors.
- Prepare bids to obtain services in response to RFPs or through bilateral discussions
- With assistance of the COO and home office personnel, determine pricing, negotiate terms, and develop business
development human resource plans.
- Form strategic relationships with parties that can lead to ongoing business opportunities.
- Manage direct relationship with customers and partners. Assist in renewable energy development activities as
needed. Creation of joint development agreements that leverage Company engineering and development expertise.
Reporting: To the COO of Company San Francisco Office
- Engineering studies and technical specifications
- Feasibility site analysis
- Resource assessments, performance modeling, energy production model
- Technology analysis and selection
- Project design and procurement
- EPC management (e.g. solar thermal facilities)
Location = San Francisco, with frequent travel required
- Self starter, able to work in changing and demanding environment
- Knowledge of power plant construction, engineering, and development processes
- Preference for professionals with demonstrated understanding of financial analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Position Title = Process Engineer (Manufacturing / Mechanical Electrical)
Education Required = Bachelor's Degree - Mechanical, Manufacturing or other Engineering degree
Years Experience Req'd = 4-8
Possesses good mechanical or electrical background
Knowledge of and experience in manufacturing process design and flow,
A bright, "hands-on" person who could make valid recommendations
Job Location = Houston area, TX
|Copyright© 2010 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs