This page contains Job Descriptions for Safety Engineering Jobs that we have available.
|Copyright© 2011 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Position Title = Safety Manager
Education Required = Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering
Experience Required = Ten (10) years occupational safety experience
Position Description = This position is responsible for providing engineering services, production support, and consultation
to all levels of management. An engineering degree in Mechanical, Chemical, or Electrical Engineering is required.
Essential Functions and Objectives
- Proficient in the application of industrial hygiene procedures and practices.
- Able to demonstrate successful leadership and staff management experience.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills, including public speaking/training.
- Computer skills with proficiency in popular software including, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Responsible for compliance with environmental law and management of best practices at all Western locations
including the documentation and permit obtainment for new and existing operations.
- Daily execution of environmental management tasks.
- Composition and submission of internal and governmental agency reports.
- Maintain familiarity with all applicable law, rules and best management practices
- Obtain and maintain required permits, exemptions, and permits by rule
- Compose and retain required documentation for compliance
- Submit renewals, reports and fees as needed to the responsible agencies.
- Train management and staff as needed to ensure compliance and best management practices are executed.
- Routinely audit, monitor, and report environmental conditions and practices
- Interact with consultants, public, and responsible governmental agencies as needed
Job Location = Bellville, TX
- A four year degree related to safety, risk management, or an associated technical field.
- Ten (10) years occupational safety experience
- Leadership/Team management training
- OSHA and DOT Sanctioned Training
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Stable and committed work history.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills in working well with others and building and maintaining strong
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to develop, implement, and manage systems and procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 50% .
Position Title = Construction Safety Coordinator
Position Description =
Candidate is responsible for developing site specific safety programs; identifying or providing safety related training; and site location inspection
and work place oversight for the Construction Management team. Work is performed with considerable technical independence under policies
and procedures established by the client and company
Job Location = Lake Charles, LA
- Jobsite safety, health and environmental planning for the project
- Development and implementation of environmental, safety, and health programs for the project.
- Employee training and orientation, and documentation associated with these activities
- Performs construction and shop safety inspections of project site.
- Provides documentation and communications of inspections results including necessary corrective measures.
- Provides support to client staff to assist them in maintaining a safe working environment in compliance with environmental safety
regulations, standards and practices.
- Accident/incident investigation and response
- Creative analysis and resolution of problems
Position Title = Process Safety Engineers
Education Required = Minimum education 4-year degree from a recognized engineering curriculum; engineering or safety degree preferred
Experience Required = Minimum 3 years relevant experience
Position Description = A Process Safety, Risk and Reliability consultancy based in Houston currently have several needs for junior level and
senior level Process Safety Engineers. Requirements include:
1. Primary focus on execution of Process Safety and Risk Management projects domestically and overseas
2. Thorough knowledge of OSHA Process Safety Management regulation and EPA RMP regulation.
3. Demonstrated experience in
a. PHA-HAZOP facilitation4.Travel required as part of the job. Travel ranges from day trips to one week or more in the United States and overseas.
b. Compliance auditing
c.Development and implementation of PSM programs
e.Consequence analysis and risk assessment
g. PSV/Flare analysis
5. Fluency in Spanish a plus
6. Good technical writing skills
Location = Houston, TX