Supply Chain Jobs
This page contains Job Descriptions for other Engineering Jobs that we have available.
|Copyright© 2013 International Technical Services, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
International Technical Services
Engineering Recruiters Engineering Employment Agency Engineering Headhunters Contract Staffing Agency Engineering Jobs
Job Title = Supply Chain Manager
Status = Full time salary with benefits.
Education Required = Bachelor of Science degree required. MBA preferred.
Experience Required = 7+ years of success as Supply Chain Manager in the Electronics Manufacturing industry.
Position Description = Job responsibilities include the management of all Supply Chain operations including Procurement,
Production Planning, Stockroom, and supplier selection. Achieving maximum customer service via zero-defect quality, 100%
on-time delivery, the lowest negotiable pricing and inventory turns of 6 or higher are the primary objectives for the position.
Strong leadership skills to foster team performance and high morale as well as mastery of supplier negotiations and supply
chain processes are essential. Expertise with military quality specifications, AS9100, ISO 9000, and Six Sigma are all
preferred. This position reports directly to the President. Company is a contract manufacturer to the electronics industry,
producing custom electronic modules, sub-systems, and/or final products for telecommunication, military, pharmaceutical, and
Location = Williamsport, PA
Job Title = Supply Chain Manager
Status = Permanent Full Time with Benefits
Education Required = Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business related field
Experience Required = Requires minimum 5 -10 years demonstrated experience in supply chain (Sourcing or Commodity
Management), or Procurement Management. Experience in manufacturing including production planning and MRP
Position Description = Bilingual - Spanish required; Experience with mechanical commodities is preferred (i.e. castings,
forgings, stampings, rubber, plastics, etc.).
This position is responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies around the alignment, improvement, and
optimization of the supply base and supplier relationships from a global integration perspective.
Key Job Elements
Location = San Antonio, TX
- Monitor, research and benchmark best in class technologies and supply chain practices.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings, specifications, and engineering change orders in order to articulate these
requirements, as well as general business process and procurement process requirements to suppliers.
- Communicate supplier performance measures and defining strategies to improve, develop, or replace suppliers that
are not performing to expectations.
- Define and execute Commodity Strategies for assigned commodities, from a global integration perspective.
- Execute strategic sourcing events and transition plans as required.
- Define and execute projects designed to optimize supply chain to achieve optimum (required) quality, price, and
- Risk mitigation and problem resolution activities required to assure secure supply.
- Support Make/Buy evaluations, and execute transition plans.
- Support and/or drive SCM activities required in the New Product Development process.